- Ph.D., RWTH Aachen University, Germany (2016).
- M.Tech., Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (2011).
- B.Tech., Calcutta University, Kolkata (2009).
- B.Sc., Calcutta University, Kolkata (2006).
- Assistant Professor, Chemical Engineering, IISER Bhopal (August 2018 – Present)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (March 2016 – August 2018)
- Research Fellow(Post-PhD), Technical University of Denmark, Denmark (July – October 2015)
- Functional Materials
- Highly Reinforced Polymer Nanocomposites
- Bioinspired Nanocomposites
- Structural Design and Interface Engineering
- Structure-Property Relationships
- Barrier thin films
- Hybrid hydrogels
- Magna Cum Laude Award in Ph.D, 2016 from the Faculty of Natural Sciences, RWTH Aachen University, Germany.
- DAAD scholarship for M.Tech research project in Germany under DAAD-IIT Master's sandwich Program 2010.
- All India 26th rank in GATE 2009 in Engineering Sciences.
- Calcutta University Topper (first class first) of B.Tech-2009 batch in Polymer Science & Technology.
- RAMCHARAN MITRA Award -2008 for securing 1st rank in B.Tech 2nd year in Polymer Science & Technology, Calcutta University.
- National scholarship for the year 2000 in Secondary board Exam, State level Rank-60.
- Invited Reviewer for journals : Science, Chemical communications, Elsevier, RSC Advances, Journal of Polymer Materials-An International Journal, JoVE Peer Review Scientific Video Journal, Zeitschrift fur Physikalische Chemie.
- At International Conference on Nanotechnology for Better Living 2019, IIT Kanpur, India.
- At IMST 2018, organised by Indian Rubber Institute, Kolkata Branch and Amity University, Kolkata, India
- At NRC 2017 and ICEP 2018, organised by All India Rubber Industries Association and Indian Chamber of Commerce, Guwahati, India.
- At ICAEFM 2017, organised by Gandhi Group of Institution and Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Odisha, India.
- At APM 2016, CIPET Ahmedabad, India.