- Ph.D. in Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (2016).
- M.Tech. in Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (2008).
- B.Tech. in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (2006).
- Assistant Professor, Chemical Engineering, IISER Bhopal (Sept. 2018 – Present)
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Katholieke Universiteit, Leuven (Aug. 2016 – July 2018)
- Process Engineer, General Electric, Bangalore (June 2008 – May 2010)
- Capillary suspensions
- Sessile drop evaporation
- Fluid-fluid interface
- Pickering emulsion
- Crack patterns
|Authors||Title of Article||Journal||Year|
- Recipient of Postdoctoral Mandate (PDM) Internal Funds from KU Leuven (2016)
- Awarded "Institute Best Research" from Indian Institute of Technology Madras (2016)