- Dr. Sankar Chakma has been selected for ISEES Young Scientist Award-2019 given by the International Society for Energy, Environment and Sustainability (ISEES).
- Dr. Sankar Chakma has been awarded 'IEI Young Engineers Award 2018-19' by The Institution of Engineers (India) for outstanding contributions in the field of engineering research and excellence in engineering technology development.
- Dr. Sankar Chakma has been awarded Hiyoshi Young Leaf Award-2017 for outstanding contribution to research, design & methodology development and application of science & technology for the protection and conservation of the environment.
- Dr. Sankar Chakma has been selected as an Associate of The Indian Academy of Sciences, Bangalore, 2017.
- Dr. Sankar Chakma has received Early Career Research Award from SERB, Govt. of India, for the year of 2016-2019.
- Dr. Manoj Kumar Tripathi received INSPIRE Faculty Fellowship from DST, Govt. of India for the year of 2016-2020.